The IRS Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center on the IRS website offers the following resources:
- Small business forms and publications
- Employer Identification Number online application
- Employment tax information – federal income tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes, FUTA and self-employment tax
- Tax-related news that could affect your business
- Small business educational events
- IRS videos for small businesses
- A-Z Index for Business – find information fast using the A-Z listing
The site provides important tax information available for all stages of owning a business. Whether you’re starting, operating or closing a business, visit http://irs.gov/smallbiz for all your federal income tax information.
If you have any additional small business questions, feel free to contact my office.